If you have seen on lifestyle TV channels about stories and contests of extreme couponing, chances are you’ll be motivated to embark on such a task and integrate it into your way of living. However, couponing is not for everybody since it can demand a lot of things such as preparation and informal research.
In order to determine whether or not you have what it takes, answer the questions below with the following choices as answers.
A = None
B = Occasionally; Maybe
C = Yes
Answer the following questions with the choices for answers illustrated beforehand.
- Do you have the time, space, and organization skills to do couponing?
- Can you travel to various stores almost every week and haggle?
- Do the items you needed offer coupons?
- Are you reading carefully the fine print?
Here is the assessment basing on the percentage of your answers.
- If the majority of the answers are A, then you can’t handle couponing at all.
- If the majority of the answers are B, then you can be capable of practicing couponing. You can give couponing a try and develop a habit.
- If the majority of the answers are C, then you are well-versed in the world of couponing. You can save money through this method.